Large Capacity Drilling Mud Cleaner for Oilfield Well Drilling /
Solid Control Mud Cleaner
Mud Cleaner is the second or third stage separation equipment for
drilling fluids, which deals with the mud being treated by the
first grade separation equipment. The barite will be recovered and
cuttings which are bigger than barite will be removed. Then the
barite in the underflow will flow into circulation tanks through
the screens when the weighted mud passes while the particles that
are bigger than mesh will be removed.
Our mud cleaners are designed to handle the entire circulating
volume to remove and dry solids while retaining premium base fluid.
They are equally effective for both weighted and unweighted
drilling-fluids. With our drilling fluids mud cleaners, the
hydrocyclones make the primary separation with underflow directed
onto the shaker vibrating screen. Our mud cleaners have been proved
effective in lowering both drilling-fluid and disposal costs.
Key Advantages of TRQJ Series Mud Cleaner
- Hook-strip shaker screens for fast screens changing with screens.
- Compact design with small footprint, with top feed and weir feed
- Mechanical Deck is adjustable during operation, reliable
- Polyurethane ( PU ) material, high-chromium cast iron or ceramic to
make desander and desilter cones.
- Desander cones can be installed between one and three 10" desander
cones, each cone can process 500 GPM and makes a separation between
45 and 75 μm.
- Desilter cones can be installed between eight and twenty 4" or 5"
desilter cones, each cone can process 80 GPM, and makes a
separation between 15 and 45 μm.
Technical Specifications of TRQJ Series Mud Cleaner
|Desander Cyclone Specs||8"||10"|
|Desander Cyclone Qty||1||2||2||3|
|Desilter Cyclone Specs||4"|
|Desilter Cyclone Qty||4||8||12||20|
|Remark||All mud cleaners could be customized without bottom shaker.|
TRQJ series mud cleaner is currently used in oil & gas drilling, trenchless HDD, city bored piling, Drilling Waste Management, tunneling construction, Oil Mud Seperation, environment protection, mining, Coal Bed Gas
Solids Control System, Oil Sludge Dewatering Systems, Water
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US,
Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India,
Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids